DycodeX is an IoT solutions and products company is inviting you to be part of IoT awakening in Indonesia, by joining our elite team and creating realworld consumer IoT products and solutions.
DycodeX is a subsidiary of DyCode, 9 years leading software development company in Indonesia.
DycodeX is looking for an enthusiastic Back-end Developer focused on scalability and performance of IoT back-end to join our awesome team. We are aiming to change the world through IoT solutions and become the best in the industry.
What you will do:
- Design and develop a highly scalable and available backend using latest and stable technology
- Optimization and performance tuning to process large volume of data streams for data analysis and persistence
- Design and develop APIs and data models to support analytics and front-end UI
- Actively communicate with firmware developer to handle device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device messaging protocol and data models
At DycodeX, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology, especially IoT. We need someone who can provide physical and mechanical design enclosure to tape-out designs in advanced technology.
What you need to do:
- Be creative with an eye for shape and colour
- Understand materials and production methods
- Having technical and scientific knowledge
- Be interested user experience
DycodeX is looking for a Firmware Developer who is capable to build efficient firmware for Microcontrollers / Microprocessors. If you consider yourself as a proficient programmer who understands how to develop a resource-efficient firmware for constrained environment, then you are the one we are looking for.
You will responsible to:
- Design and develop firmware for IoT things using C/C++ programming language
- Make use of system resources efficiently
- Actively communicate with PCB designer to decide which electronic component and the respective library to use in a device to speed up the development process
- Actively communicate with backend developer to handle device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device messaging protocol and data models
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
In order to make DycodeX grow into a better company, we are looking to add an additional Business Development Manager to our Team. This is a true hunter role in which you will be targeting potential customers and partners. You will be involved in identifying prospective technology partner opportunities in close collaboration with the product and executive team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets established by Sales Head and execute business development
- Lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Building strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. You are the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Working in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Providing support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Demonstrating strong personal communication, technical and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.