In order to make DycodeX grow into a better company, we are looking to add an additional Business Development Manager to our Team. This is a true hunter role in which you will be targeting potential customers and partners. You will be involved in identifying prospective technology partner opportunities in close collaboration with the product and executive team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets established by Sales Head and execute business development
- Lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Building strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. You are the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Working in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Providing support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Demonstrating strong personal communication, technical and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.